Our TFE services
PwC's Tax function effectiveness (TFE) services are designed to provide flexible, yet thorough, solutions to help improve the operational performance of the tax function that may result in lower risk and higher quality deliverables in tax accounting, compliance, controversy and tax planning.
PwC's TFE network — both in the US and globally — consists of experienced tax accountants specializing in technology, process improvement, change management, project management and organization design.
Our TFE team will work with you to help increase the effectiveness (timeliness, cost, quality and control) along seven critical performance enablers — people, organization, processes, technology, strategy, data and controls — which may help you reduce risk while increasing quality in tax accounting, compliance, planning, and tax controversy.
|Tax function effectiveness services may include:
As well as:
- Tax accounting process design and transformation
- Designing tax function organization, role descriptions and reporting lines
- Tax provision technology implementation and configuration
- Designing technology architecture to support the enterprise wide tax function
- Vendor selection for third party tax technology solutions
- ERP configuration to facilitate financial reporting for tax
- Designing internal controls remediation
- Creating process documentation and operations manuals
- Post merger/spin tax function integration and design
- Compensation benchmarking
- Designing tax program management (PMO)
- Large scale provision project management
- Developing technical competency assessments
- Performing tax function reviews
What is Tax Operations
Learn more about Tax operations manager