Business systems integration
PwC's business systems integration solutions help clients transform processes and information system investments into innovative solutions. By using approaches such as service-oriented architecture, our clients can leverage onshore or offshore integration capabilities. Solutions include:
This video requires Adobe Flash.
Hemant Ramachandra, Managing Director, PwC Business system integration practice, shares his perspective on business process management and the accompanying issues and opportunities.
- Enterprise architecture/center of excellence: A holistic, target-state architecture model to help achieve goals
- Service-oriented architecture: An end-to-end solution, from strategy to implementation, that uses a service game plan
- Systems architecture: A redevelopment of system architectures based on industry leading practices and quality of customer service
- Business process management: Assessment of business process performance against industry benchmarks and improvement through change management
- Integration strategy and road map: Target integration architecture defined against overall enterprise architecture; a road map guides from current to target state
- Quality management and testing: Testing services and knowledge provided in HP/Mercury and Rational test suites
- Application development: Services developed through custom applications (Java, Microsoft) and package applications (COTS, ERP); leverages AnyShore staffing model
- Project and portfolio management: Guidance for client in overall portfolio road map and help enable business case definition for evaluating and prioritizing projects
- Large-scale technology program management: Organization of major projects that combines people, processes, and technologies