Your issue: Improving the use of Human Capital Data to maximize workforce retention, engagement and productivity.
Organizations are increasingly looking to harness the power of workforce data — metrics, surveys, and predictive analytics — and asking the questions:
- How can workforce data be aligned with business objectives?
- What are the right measures for our HR Dashboard?
- How can we increase Employee Engagement?
- How can we move into advanced or predictive analytics?
The way forward
PwC Saratoga draws insight from your workforce data to improve your company’s return on investment in human capital. We help you align your company’s measurement program with the objectives of your company strategy and HR programs.
We help companies help answer their key business questions:
- Do we have the necessary workforce to successfully achieve our goals?
- Are we bringing in quality hires and can we predict successful sources of hire?
- Are we developing our existing pipeline for future talent needs and engaging that talent?
- What is the return on our workforce investment in rewards and are we delivering the reward package our employees want?
- Are we losing key players? Why? How do we better anticipate or predict turnover?
- Is our HR function structured in an efficient way to deliver the tactical and strategic requirements?
Service areas include:
- Global and regional benchmarking
- Industry benchmarking consortia
- HR analytics/workforce intelligence
- Predictive analytics
- On-boarding surveys
- Engagement surveys
- Exit surveys
- Customer surveys
- Metrics training
Value to your company
PwC Saratoga can help your company meet its HR measurement and benchmarking strategies to improve productivity, discretionary efforts and return on investment in human capital. Proper measurement and assessment can also provide clarity on operational/HR cost drivers to more effectively manage your organization’s assets, which is consistent with today’s business priorities.
Please contact us to discuss how we can work together to help you measure, manage, and maximize the value of your workforce.