Provider services and solutions
Strategy and growth: Strategic planning
Your organization faces a daunting array of challenges to its sustainable growth. Changing payer mandates. Demands for quality and cost transparency. Aging, cost-conscious consumers. Complex, ever-changing reimbursement requirements. Workforce shortages. Limited access to capital. Intense regulatory scrutiny. The list seems endless. Each challenge requires a thoughtful response. Addressing them in combination requires a strong strategic plan.
Strategic planning uncovers the information you need to assess your organization’s performance, then analyzes and organizes it to propel growth. You begin to develop a strong strategic plan by evaluating internal operations, external market forces, and stakeholder expectations. Your strategic plan should map out the most effective allocation of your resources. Select the most financially advantageous structure for your organization. Tailor product offerings and service lines to fit market needs. Think of your strategic plan as a living document — changing as new obstacles and opportunities arise. Always steering your practices and decisions toward sustainable growth. Yet always faithful to your organization’s core mission and goals.
How we can help you
- You need strategic planning to help you prioritize desired capital investments and identify opportunities for improving your financial and operational performance. We have developed a proven strategic planning process based on powerful data-driven methodologies. Our approach and tools adapt to your organization’s mission and your specific clinical and business objectives. We can focus on a particular product or service, a product/service mix or your entire organization.
- You want to position your organization for sustained growth. We can analyze your organization’s culture, structure and processes and prepare a strategic report card that clearly identifies your strengths and weaknesses.
- You’re looking for new business opportunities and new ways to generate revenue. We can help you decide whether to enter into a new business initiative or exit an existing one. We can help you find ways to generate new revenue.
Common services include
- Designing service lines and centers of excellence
- Planning to integrate or consolidate services
- Evaluating facility options and planning your master facility
Subject matter specialists
Brett M. Hickman
US Healthcare Provider Practice