Provider services and solutions
Strategy and growth: Governance
Risk-resilient organizations require strong corporate governance. The tone at the very top of the organization is essential to effective governance. All stakeholders in your organization must understand the board's and senior management's commitment to protecting the organization from external and internal risks and achieving the organizations mission.
How we can help you
A principles-based governance structure helps minimize business risks.
- We can advise your board of directors in governance principles and risk management practices. We can assess and evaluate the board’s performance and compensation.
Effective corporate structure is necessary for compliant policies, standards, and processes.
- We can help you develop effective governance structures that address your organizations needs. Including better definition of overlapping responsibilities between audit and finance committees or compliance and quality committees.
- We can help develop risk management programs customized to your compliance requirements and risk appetite.
- We can apply technology to monitor the effectiveness of your governance structure and practices.
Common services include
- Planning for succession of board members
- Training management on industry and compliance issues
- Developing compliance and risk management programs
- Evaluating governance effectiveness
Subject matter specialists
US Healthcare Provider Practice