Provider services and solutions
Risk and compliance management: Internal audit
Providers are facing unprecedented change. Traditional approaches to internal auditing are not applicable to key areas of the business. In addition, new business models, alliances and revenue opportunities may create risks that are not identified through traditional internal audit functions. Internal auditors are seeking to provide new insights and relevant findings in the areas that are generating the most risk and exposure for the organization. They are seeking to have positive impacts on mission critical aspects of improving quality, reducing cost and increasing margin.
How we can help you
- Assessing the alignment of your internal audit plan to your organizations key business risks is a necessity in today’s changing landscape.
- We can conduct enterprise-wide or department-focused risk assessments. We can help you evaluate the effectiveness of your internal audit function to deal with specific issues. We can design new internal audit programs to address specific risks and audit deficiencies. We can help you enhance your internal audit processes to be more effective at reducing costs and to broaden the scope of manageable risks.
Common services include
- Internal Audit Strategy and Risk Assessments
- Transformational Internal Audit Design
- Assisting in co-sourcing or outsourcing the internal audit function
- Preparing to adopt new reporting or compliance standards
Subject matter specialists