Provider services and solutions
Personalized Medicine: Open innovation, collaboration, and convergence
Expanding market share. Competitive advantage. Launching essential initiatives to be an economically viable provider. Your competitors are working toward the same objectives. But as all healthcare stakeholders aim to be a collective sustainable delivery system, operating within an organizational silo can impede efforts to maintain a healthy bottom line. Often, multiple organizations can expand their reach and profitability by collaborating for their mutual benefit. In today’s dynamic, global business environment, you have to make the most of every opportunity to serve your patients. Conventional approaches of going it alone and sticking to what you know best can limit your service options. By partnering with scientific organizations, new healthcare enterprises, and other providers, you can tap into customers, services, and technologies previously out of your reach.
The road to collaboration can be rocky. Complexities and competing agendas can make negotiations among business partners difficult. But open innovation networks have the potential to expand market share and service options for the benefit of all participants.
How we can help you
You should look for opportunities to form alliances with other organizations for your mutual benefit.
- We can help your alliance define its objectives and plan the initiatives necessary to achieve them.
You must define the objectives of your open innovation network and develop a business plan that thoroughly addresses each partner’s concerns.
- We can provide prospective partners with summaries of the alliance’s objectives. We can establish milestones for accomplishing primary initiatives and complementary projects. We can develop business plans that address concerns such as sources and uses of funding, governance, human resources, research administration, facility use, and intellectual property rights.
Common services include
- Strategic planning to define an alliance’s long-term objectives and the initiatives necessary to achieve them
- Developing comprehensive business plans that address partners’ concerns
- Transforming your IT infrastructure for competitive advantage
- Developing new care delivery models such as medical homes
Subject matter specialists
Personalized Medicine and Health Sciences Leader