Health Information Technology: Business intelligence
Knowledge becomes powerful only when acted upon. Your organization’s historical data. Industry data. Market data. All obtainable. But how do you use data to inform your business decisions? Data mining, benchmarking and reporting give you a deeper understanding of where you stand in the marketplace. Analytical tools help you move strategically forward. Help you discover and capitalize on industry trends. More data doesn’t necessarily mean better data. You need to connect the dots. Analyze and manipulate business information to help you make the best decisions for sustained growth.
Many platforms and applications provide business decision support. Choosing wisely will give you the analytical tools to become an industry front-runner. Choosing unwisely could cost you your competitive edge.
How we can help you
- An experienced guide can help you choose the appropriate business intelligence tools suited to your objectives. You need to learn to use these tools to your best advantage. We can evaluate proven business intelligence approaches specifically tailored for the healthcare industry. We can customize commercially available systems to meet your specific needs.
- Your business intelligence solution must analyze data from a wide range of internal and external sources. It must provide powerful analysis tools to extract business intelligence from mere knowledge
- We can help you mine data from your internal records to inform your strategic business decisions. We can balance decision-support systems with your own unique industry experience. We can help you extract strategic information from the business intelligence tools you already possess.
Common services include
- Conducting industry-specific statistical analyses
- Evaluating commercial systems for suitability to your objectives
- Customizing commercially available systems to meet your specific needs
- Mining valuable information from existing business intelligence tools
- Enterprise data management services
- Business and information architecture reviews/assessments
Subject matter specialists