Provider services and solutions
Clinical operations & quality: Change management
You will not meet the challenges of our changing healthcare environment without changing your organization. Changing it systemically, purposefully, to address immediate needs and put in motion long-term solutions. And you must manage change effectively. Possible healthcare reforms will certainly accelerate the pace and scale required for implementing change. If you don’t already have initiatives underway, you need to begin immediately.
Your organizational transformations will progress faster and have a better chance achieving their objectives when your people understand and believe in them. When they take ownership for each project’s success. When they receive proper training, coaching and mentoring. Participate in frequent conversations about specific changes they’ll need to make for the organization to achieve its objectives. Change management helps projects succeed by assuring buy-in from clinicians and other staff on the front lines and by mobilizing top leadership’s well-publicized, wholehearted support.
How we can help you
- Change management gets all stakeholders to work together to implement organizational changes.
- We can help gain management support for your initiatives and encourage executives to lead by example by becoming "change champions." We can align the needs of executives with those of physician leaders and get their collective buy-in before rolling out change initiatives.
- Change management accelerates your organization’s initiatives for change and increases their chances for success.
- We can work with you to embed sustainable change management into your organizational initiatives. We can help you determine how organizational changes will affect each department’s functions. We can set up training and mentoring programs to coach staff through organizational initiatives and prepare them for their changing roles.
Common services include
- Training staff for their changing roles
- Encouraging executives to become "change champions"
- Managing employee expectations regarding institutional initiatives
- Establishing projects to facilitate communication between staff and administration
Subject matter specialists