Intellectual Asset Management (IAM)
PwC Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) services help you identify opportunities and implement strategies for protecting and maximizing the value of your intellectual assets. We bring global and deep experience in a multitude of industries to assess your current strategies and recommend changes that can generate revenue.
From providing high-level strategic guidance to assistance in implementing tactical programs, we help you manage your intellectual assets successfully.
Our IAM services include:
- Developing intellectual asset management strategies that are aligned with corporate and tax strategies
- Assessing and implementing organization structures, work processes and technologies to support intellectual asset management strategies
- Evaluating R&D practices to accelerate time to market and enhance the effectiveness of investment decisions
- Developing intellectual asset inventories and categorizing the assets for on-going portfolio tracking and management
- Evaluating and executing alternative monetization strategies
- Assessing the value proposition, addressable market, risk factors and value of intellectual assets to inform business decisions and transactions.
- Providing strategic transaction advice during acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and licensing negotiations.
To learn more about our services, please contact Mark Haller