Sustainable Business Solutions issues
Does your company aspire to be a leader on sustainability?
Questions to help identify potential gaps in your company's sustainability program:
- How do we know if we're managing the full range of environmental and social risks and opportunities that affect the business?
- How closely are our sustainability priorities aligned to our business objectives and stakeholder expectations?
- Are we maximizing green incentives, or are we leaving money on the table?
- How does our organization measure up against our peers on sustainability performance and transparency?
- Have we assessed our customers' sustainability needs across our product lines?
- How is sustainability integrated into supply chain management alongside other buying criteria such as cost, quality, and service level?
- Do our systems, processes and controls ensure accuracy, completeness and reliability of available data for sustainability reporting?
- Do we use independent third-party assurance to demonstrate the reliability of our sustainability information?
Companies recognized as sustainability leaders seek ways to:
- Increase revenue and market share by meeting the increasing demand for green, healthy and responsibly sourced products and services from B2B customers and consumers.
- Meet rising expectations from investors and other stakeholders for disclosure and transparency on sustainability issues.
- Use sustainability as a tool to attract and retain talent and enhance alignment across the organization.
- Strengthen reputation and brand value by improving sustainability performance of products and services across their lifecycles.
- Reduce operating costs by more efficiently using energy, water and other natural resources.
- Increase resilience by mitigating emerging sustainability risks across the global supply chain.
How PwC can help:
Explore PwC’s Sustainable Business Solutions services to learn how we can help your business plan and implement sustainable business practices.