John J. Barry
Mary Ann Cloyd
Michael J. Gallagher
Edgar D. McClellan
|PwC invites you to attend the 2011 Year-end considerations for audit committees seminar. This seminar, led by PwC’s top SEC, financial reporting, and policy leaders, will focus on the issues we expect audit committees of large companies to face as they prepare for their year-end oversight responsibilities. The seminar will address current activities in Washington, key financial reporting developments, FCPA compliance and investigations, tax proposals, and a special session on audit committee effectiveness.
This year’s seminar will kick-off with an audit committee peer exchange session. These discussions will provide participants a unique opportunity to interact and exchange valuable information with other audit committee members.
Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort
December 7-8, 2011
|New York, NY
The Plaza Hotel
December 14-15, 2011
|Palm Beach, FL
The Ritz-Carlton Palm Beach
January 11-12, 2012
- Audit committee peer exchange, 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Reception and dinner, the evening before the business program, 6:00 - 9:30 p.m.
Download the seminar agenda.
- Business program, 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
PwC’s featured speakers for the seminar include:
- John J. Barry, Center for Board Governance Leader
- Mary Ann Cloyd, Partner, Center for Board Governance
- Michael J. Gallagher, Managing Partner, Assurance Quality & Transformation
- Donald P. Keller, Partner, Center for Board Governance
- Paul R. Kepple, Accounting Services Group Co-Leader
- Edgar D. McClellan, Principal, Legislative & Regulatory Services Group
- H. Stephen Meisel, SEC Services Leader
- Tim Ryan, Vice Chair, Assurance
- Steven L. Skalak, Partner, Forensic Services
Learn more about PwC’s Center for Board Governance