PwC Corporate Finance LLC
PricewaterhouseCoopers Corporate Finance LLC (“PwC CF” or “PwC Corporate Finance”) and its professionals specialize in providing M&A related investment banking advisory services. PwC CF specializes in advising domestic and international clients on divestitures and acquisitions across the globe. PwC Corporate Finance offers the focus of an investment banking boutique with access to the resources, integrated advisory services and industry expertise of the PricewaterhouseCoopers network of member firms located throughout the world.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Corporate Finance LLC is owned by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, a member firm of the PricewaterhouseCoopers Network, and is a member of FINRA and SIPC. PricewaterhouseCoopers Corporate Finance LLC is not engaged in the practice of public accountancy.
PwC CF Careers
Professionals in PwC Corporate Finance come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business.
PwC CF available positions
Leading Mid-Market M&A Advisor
- Advised on the sale of Parker ScanRope AS, a subsidiary of Parker Hannifin Corporation to Bridon International, Ltd.
- Advised on the sale of Parker MHP S.r.l., a subsidiary of Parker Hannifin Corporation to Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd.
- Advised Brady Corporation on the sale of its Asian and German die-cut operations to Boyd Corporation, a portfolio company of Snow Phipps Group, LLC
- Advised on the sale of Jet Lithocolor, Inc., a Kirchner Portfolio Management LLC portfolio company to Multi Packaging Solutions, a Madison Dearborn Partners portfolio company
- Advised on the sale of SPX Thermal Product Solutions, a subsidiary of SPX Corporation to Resilience Capital Partners
More PwC CF transactions