Consumer finance update, Spring 2008
Consumer finance update provides insight into key industry issues. Articles in this issue include:
- Top seven lessons learned from the summer of 2007
- The mortgage profitability Grail?
- Loan origination system functionality for the next generation of correspondents and brokers
- Managing change: Four critical steps that can help make your next project a success
- Looking down under for a bright spot in the credit crunch
- Automated valuation models
- Navigating emerging model risks
- The Homeownership Preservation and Protection Act of 2007: What does it mean to you if passed?
- Forecasting prepayments in the volatile housing market
- Housing crisis: A challenge to servicers, borrowers and investors
- Lesson learned from the early adopters of FAS 157/159 and from the current implementation wave
- College Cost Reduction and Access Act
- A surge in FHA mortgage origination volume: How do lenders prepare for the business?