The quarter close - Directors edition is designed to keep directors informed about the latest accounting and financial reporting issues. We create this version specifically for audit committee members and financial experts, basing it upon The quarter close, which is intended primarily for CFOs and Controllers.
The Q4-2012 edition discusses items including
- highlights from the AICPA National Conference on Current SEC and PCAOB Developments
- insights into the FASB's project on disclosure effectiveness
- accounting hot topics, including Eurozone crisis update, fair value, asset impairments, pensions, valuation allowances, and more
- latest FASB releases and updates on key standard-setting projects
- recent SEC, PCAOB, and IFRS developments and lots more!