PwC's monthly report shedding light on the IASB's activities. The February 2013 edition looks at:
- Back to basics – the IASB goes to work on the Conceptual Framework
Key questions underpinning the debate and progress to date
- IAS 19R: Are you ready?
Top 10 issues for transition and disclosure
- Cannon Street press
Summary of recent activity at the Board. This month:
- Feedback on hedging review draft
- IAS 36 disclosures exposure draft
- Revenue recognition project
- Novated OTC derivatives designated as a hedging instrument
- Questions and answers
Know your IFRS 'ABC'. This month: C is for 'consideration'