At the EITF's March 15 meeting, the Task Force discussed the six Issues listed below. This edition of EITF observer provides a synopsis of the meeting.
- Issue 12-A—Not-for-Profit Entities: Classification of Gifts of Securities Immediately Sold In the Statement of Cash Flows
- Issue 12-C—Subsequent Accounting for an Indemnification Asset Recognized as a Result of a Government-Assisted Acquisition of a Lending Institution
- Issue 12-E—Accounting for Fair Value Information That Arises Subsequent to the Measurement Date and Its Inclusion in the Impairment Analysis of Unamortized Film Costs
Further discussion expected
- Issue 11-A—Parent's Accounting for the Cumulative Translation Adjustment (CTA) upon the Sale or Transfer of a Group of Assets within a Consolidated Foreign Entity That Meets the Definition of a Business
- Issue 12-B—Not-for-Profit Entities: Contributed Services from an Affiliate
- Issue 12-D—Accounting for Joint and Several Liability for Which the Total Amount of the Obligation is Fixed