The quarter close — Directors edition, a complement to our publication, The quarter close, a publication designed for CFOs and Controllers, is designed to keep directors informed about the latest accounting and financial reporting developments.
The Q2-2012 edition discusses items including:
- the JOBS Act
- the latest on lease accounting
- how the fate of health care reform could impact your company this quarter
- uncertainly in the Eurozone
- a proposed new disclosure on liquidity and interest rate risk
- an update on Dodd-Frank implementation
- SEC push back on non-GAAP measures
- possible alternatives to mandatory audit firm rotation
- PCAOB standard setting
- recent FASB activity
- corporate governance.