Watch this recorded webcast
August 20, 2014
2:00pm - 3:00pm ET
PwC's Investor Resource Institute invites you to join us for a webcast on Wednesday, August 20 from 2:00pm - 3:00pm ET. During this webcast we will be discussing enterprise security and how the new cybersecurity landscape impacts company performance as well as the challenges investors may want to consider. In particular, we’ll discuss:
- Can disclosures hide real cybersecurity problems?
- Where are the greatest risks concentrated?
- What lessons can investors learn from “Heartbleed?”
- Can small breaches be hiding larger problems?
Kayla Gillan, Leader, Investor Resource Institute, PwC
Joe Nocera, Advisory Principal, Financial Services, Cybersecurity leader
Jon Lukomnik, Executive Director, Investor Responsibility Research Center Institute (IRRCi)
Who should attend?
- Institutional Investors
- Investor Relations Professionals
- Individuals involved in making public or private market investment and/or proxy voting decisions
For information regarding webcast content, concerns, registration, cancellation policies or additional questions, please contact Christine Carey at firstname.lastname@example.org.