- Debra Wichser has been named to the top finance spot at network TVGN, a partnership between CBS and Lionsgate. Previously, she was vice president, corporate development, at CBS.
- Ascena Retail Group, which comprises such brands as Lane Bryant and Dressbarn, has announced that finance chief Dirk Montgomery will leave the company at the end of the summer for a new post. A search is under way for his replacement.
- Richard Petrocelli has been promoted to head finance at Fifth Street Finance. He takes over for Alexander Frank, who will remain chief operating officer of the firm’s investment adviser, Fifth Street Management. Most recently, Petrocelli was chief accounting officer of Fifth Street Finance.
- Water-filtration provider Culligan International has named Glen Ferguson to lead the finance function. Formerly, he held the top finance spot at ADA Carbon Solutions.
- Peter Crage has resigned as finance chief of Extended Stay America, effective at the end of July. Chief operating officer Jonathan Halkyard will add to his responsibilities by serving as interim CFO.
- Florida Citrus Sports, a nonprofit that operates the Capital One Bowl and the Russell Athletic Bowl, has appointed Scott Herring to lead the finance function. Most recently, he was vice president of finance for the Memphis Grizzlies; before that, he was president of basketball administration for the Orlando Magic.
- Water-management, drilling and construction firm Layne Christensen has named Andrew Atchison interim CFO. He takes over for James Easter, who has resigned effective Aug. 1. Most recently a consultant, Atchison was controller at the company from 1997 until 2012.
- Technology firm Ballantyne Strong has promoted corporate controller Nathan Legband to CFO, effective Sept. 2. He replaces Mary Carstens, who is retiring.
- John Hofmann has been selected to head finance at data and marketing services provider Infogroup. He joins the company from private-equity firm Silver Lake Sumeru, where he managed new investments.
- Todd Vogensen has been promoted to the top finance spot at retailer Chico’s FAS. Vogensen, who succeeds Pamela Knous, started at the firm as vice president of planning and strategy in 2009 and most recently was senior vice president, finance.
- Retailer Tile Shop Holdings has selected Kirk Geadelmann as its next CFO, effective Aug. 12. He replaces Timothy Clayton, who has resigned. Geadelmann had been corporate and international controller at Best Buy.
- Cytec Industries has named Daniel Darazsdi to lead the finance function, effective Aug. 4. He takes over from David Drillock, who is retiring. Most recently, Darazsdi was finance chief at Pharmaceutical Product Development.
- Restaurant owner and operator Bob Evans Farms has appointed Mark Hood to the top finance spot. Formerly, he headed finance at Brown Shoe Co.
- Brent Smith has resigned as finance chief of marine contractor Cal Dive International. A search is under way for his replacement; in the meantime, chairman, president and CEO Quinn Hébert will take on the obligations of the CFO.
- Diversified industrial firm Hillenbrand has named Kristina Cerniglia to head finance, effective early next month. Formerly, she was corporate controller at Stanley Black & Decker.
- RTI International Metals has appointed Michael McAuley to the top finance spot. He succeeds Bill Hull, who will become chief risk officer, a newly created position. Previously, McAuley was treasurer and segment controller at Goodrich.
- Claudio Mannarino has been promoted to finance chief at API Technologies. He takes over from Phil Rehkemper, who has resigned. Mannarino joined the company in 2000 and most recently was senior vice president.
© CFO Publishing, LLC 2014. All rights reserved.