- Amway has chosen Mark Stevens to fill the top finance spot. He takes over for Mike Cazer, who was named chief operating officer last year. Formerly, Stevens was vice president of worldwide sales at Apple.
- Deborah O’Connor has been appointed to lead the finance function at True Value, replacing David Shadduck. She joins the hardware cooperative from OfficeMax, where she was senior vice president of integration and finance.
- Eileen Kamerick has been named CFO and treasurer of business-management platform ConnectWise. Previously, she was CFO of Press Ganey Associates; CFO and managing director of Houlihan Lokey; and CFO, Americas, of Amoco.
- Private education provider Apollo Education Group has said that finance chief Brian Swartz has resigned, effective May 15. Joseph D’Amico, who retired from the company in 2013, has been named interim CFO. During his former time at Apollo, D’Amico served in several posts, including president, CFO, and chief operating officer.
- Momentive Performance Materials has appointed Erick Asmussen to lead the finance function effective May 26, succeeding interim CFO Brian Berger. Most recently, Asmussen headed finance at GrafTech International.
- Ralph Marimon has been named to the top finance spot at Aviat Networks, effective May 26. He now heads finance at QuickLogic.
- Adam Thackery has been promoted to finance chief at insurance-firm holding company Universal American. As CFO, Thackery, who has been senior vice president of financial planning and analysis since 2008, replaces president and CFO Robert Waegelein, who will retire on May 31.
- Synaptics, which produces human-interface products, has selected Wajid Ali to head finance. He takes over for Kathleen Bayless, who announced in December that she would retire. Previously, Ali was controller at Teledyne Technologies.
- Tata Communications has named Pratibha Advani to the top finance spot. Most recently, she was finance chief at NIIT Technologies, and before that was CFO of Barclays Shared Services Private Ltd.
- Rick Booth has been chosen to lead the finance function at Bottomline Technologies. Formerly, he was corporate controller at Sapient.
- Sean Creamer has resigned from his post as finance chief of The Madison Square Garden Co. Donna Coleman, who recently retired as executive vice president of corporate financial planning and control at Cablevision, will become interim CFO.
- Keurig Green Mountain has announced that Peter Leemputte will join the firm in June and become CFO and treasurer on August 17, replacing Fran Rathke. Previously, Leemputte was CFO at Mead Johnson Nutrition.
- Online retailer Zulily has selected Brian Swartz to head finance , effective June 1. Most recently he headed finance at Apollo Education Group.
- Panera Bread has promoted Michael Bufano to the top finance spot from his former role as senior vice president of planning. Prior to that, he had been vice president of planning from 2010 until 2014. As finance chief, Bufano takes over for executive vice chairman William Moreton, who had been serving as interim CFO.
- Dennis Schemm has been named to lead the finance function at Continental Building Products, effective May 11. He joins the company from Armstrong Flooring, where he was vice president of global finance.
- Communications-technology firm Ubiquiti Networks has said that finance chief Craig Foster has resigned. Hartley Nisenbaum, executive vice president of operations and legal affairs, will become interim CFO while the company looks for Foster’s successor.
- Casino and resort owner and operator Tropicana Entertainment has named Theresa Glebocki CFO, treasurer, and executive vice president of finance. Formerly, she was CFO and treasurer at Revel Entertainment Group.
- Craig Lampo has been selected to take over the top finance spot at Amphenol. Lampo, who has been corporate controller at the designer and manufacturer of connectors for more than 10 years, will replace Diana Reardon after a transition period of several months. Reardon will then become a senior adviser to the firm.
© CFO Publishing, LLC 2015. All rights reserved.