- Dietary-supplement manufacturer Pharmavite has named Nitin Deshpande to the top finance spot. He joins the firm from Elizabeth Arden, where he was senior vice president of finance.
- Eric Hession has been promoted to finance chief at Caesars Entertainment, effective Jan. 1. He takes over from Donald Colvin, who will retire on Dec. 31. Hession, who has been at the company since 2002, is currently treasurer.
- Hercules Offshore has promoted Troy Carson to lead the finance function, effective Nov. 21. Carson, now chief accounting officer, succeeds Stephen Butz (pictured), who resigned from the drilling and liftboat-services provider to become CFO and treasurer at Rowan Cos., also a provider of drilling services.
- Regenerative-medicine and wound-care provider Acelity has named Thomas Casey to the top finance spot. Formerly, he was finance chief at Clear Channel.
- Steven Brazones will become the new head of finance at Raven Industries, effective Dec. 1, replacing Thomas Iacarella. Previously, Brazones was Americas finance director at H.B. Fuller Co.
- Digital-coupon provider RetailMeNot said that finance chief Douglas Jeffries has resigned, effective at the end of November. General counsel and secretary Louis Agnese will become interim CFO.
- Jeffrey Cammerrer has resigned as head of finance at Appliance Recycling Centers of America, effective Nov. 21. He joined the firm as corporate controller in 2008 and was named CFO in 2012.
- Joseph McHugh, who leads the finance function at Rand Logistics, plans to retire next year. The company, a bulk-freight shipping-services provider, has begun a search for his successor, and McHugh will stay on until his replacement has been named.
- Hanmi Financial has named Michael McCall finance chief. He comes to the holding company from BBCN Bank, where he was principal accounting officer.
- Cloud-services provider Brightcove has selected Kevin Rhodes to fill the top finance spot. He takes over from interim CFO Chris Stagno, who will return to his former position as chief accounting officer. Rhodes joins the company from PlumChoice, where he also headed finance.
- Robert Shearer plans to retire from the top finance spot at VF Corp. in March. Controller and chief accounting officer Scott Roe will take over for him then at the apparel and footwear designer, manufacturer and distributor.
- Technology firm Yext has appointed Steven Cakebread to lead the finance function. He formerly was CFO at Pandora Media; before that, he headed finance at Salesforce.com, where he was also president and chief strategy officer.
© CFO Publishing, LLC 2014. All rights reserved.