PwC brings you an exclusive free live video webcast on the highly anticipated FCC's proposed Broadband Spectrum Incentive Auctions. Based on recent legislation passed by Congress, the FCC’s Notice of Public Rulemaking (NPRM) details the proposed process and regulations for a series of Broadcast Spectrum Incentive Auctions aimed at freeing up TV spectrum for reuse by mobile communications providers. The proposed auctions are open for comment and the FCC is engaging stakeholders to discuss the approach and solicit feedback.
Watch this recorded webcast
Monday, December 3, 2012
The goal of our webcast will be to educate participants on the proposed auctions and potential implications.
- Learn about the FCC's proposed broadcast spectrum incentive auction approach and what potential sellers and buyers need to know
- Understand the process for participants in the entertainment, media, and communications value chain to participate in the FCC's auction rulemaking process
- Hear about key strategic and planning actions that broadcasters, cable providers, content developers, and wireless operators need to begin immediately
Join us to hear from the FCC and other key industry panelists:
- William Lake, Chief, Media Bureau, Federal Communications Commission
- Rebecca Hanson, Senior Advisor, Broadcast Spectrum, Federal Communications Commission
- Christopher Guttman-McCabe, Vice President, Regulatory Affairs, CTIA
- Rick Kaplan, Executive Vice President, Strategic Planning, National Association of Broadcasters
- Jeff Mucci, CEO and Editorial Director, RCR Wireless
- Daniel Hays, Principal, PwC
- Gordon Castle, Director, PwC
Special thanks to our Wireless Media Sponsor RCR Wireless
CPE credit will not be offered for this webcast.