The PwC automotive practice provides industry-focused services to leading automotive companies.
More about this author
- Automotive M&A Insights: Driving Value — A review of mergers and acquisition activity in the global automotive industry.
4/11/13 | Automotive
Despite 2011’s recovery constraints and challenges, in the macroeconomic environment, there are still signs of growth in the automotive industry. Automotive mergers and acquisitions (M&A) activity in the first half of 2012 has given way to the macroeconomic pressures, resulting in a passive M&A activity for 2012 overall.
- Charging forward: PwC’s 2012 electric vehicle study
3/13/13 | Automotive
This study was developed to provide a check-up on some of the major determining factors for the success of EVs in the near-mid-and long-term. The survey focuses on four key areas: infrastructure, pricing, geography and outlook.
- North American Automotive Supplier Supply Chain Performance Study
3/6/13 | Automotive
The survey focuses on how automotive suppliers achieve supply chain efficiency and effectiveness through current planning, sourcing, and delivery capabilities. The study analyzes overall supplier performance, across each segment.
PwC comment letter (SEC)Automotive sector 2012 SEC comment letter trends
1/24/13 | Automotive
PwC has prepared this report to assist management teams identify and understand the areas most frequently commented on by the SEC. The information summarized in this report is based on comment letters issued to companies in the automotive sector and closed by the SEC from October 1, 2011, to October 31, 2012.
- Automotive M&A Insights - European debt crisis casts shadow on global M&A but also presents a unique window of opportunity
9/20/12 | Automotive
This PwC report examines activities in M&A throughout the Automotive sector in the first half of 2012.
- Consolidation in the Global Automotive Supply Industry 2012
9/20/12 | Automotive
This PwC study looks at the ability and willingness of global automotive suppliers to acquire other suppliers.