- Named one of Fortune magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For from 2005 through 2013
- Named Most Prestigious Accounting Firm by Vault.com for 2013, for the third year in a row
- Voted as one of the top Ideal Employers in our profession by business students from 2002 through 2012 in the Universum Undergraduate Survey
- Named by Accounting professors as the #1 choice of Top Accounting students in the 2012 Annual Survey of Accounting Professors conducted by the Public Accounting Report (PAR)
- Named as the #3 Best Place to Launch a Career by BusinessWeek in 2008, 2009, and 2010
- Named among the top 10 of Consulting magazine’s 2012 Best Firms to Work For
- Ranked #1 in Training magazine’s list of the "Training Top 125" companies for learning and education three years in a row, and in 2011 was inducted into their Hall of Fame
- Won three gold Brandon Hall "Excellence in Learning" Awards in 2012, including: Best Leadership Development Program, Best Use of Blended Learning and Best Learning Team
- Ranked as the #1 Big 4 Firm for client service in an independent survey of accounting firms by BTI Consulting Group in 2011
- Selected as one of the Top 100 Military Friendly Employers by G.I. Jobs magazine from 2011 through 2013
- Recognized as #2 by DiversityInc magazine’s list of Top 50 Companies for Diversity in 2013—the seventh year on the Top 10 list, and the eleventh time we’ve been included in the Top 50. Ranked in the Top 10 on five 2013 DiversityInc specialty lists: #1—Recruitment & Retention; #1—Executive Women; #8—Asian Americans; #10—Global Diversity; #10—GLBT
- Named one of the Top 10 Companies for Working Mothers by Working Mother magazine in 2012—the 18th consecutive year on the Top 100 list, and the ninth time we’ve ranked among the elite Top 10
- Received a 100% rating, from 2006 to 2013, on the Corporate Equality Index from the Human Rights Campaign, an organization dedicated to promoting equality for gay and lesbian employees in the workplace
- Ranked in the top 10 of Working Mother magazine’s 2013 Best Companies for Multicultural Women
There are many facts to consider when selecting an employer. Here are some about PwC that you may not have been aware of.
Did you know?
PwC was ranked #1 in the Accounting 50 and #1 in Prestige by Vault.com for the 2nd year in a row!
At PwC every career is different. That’s why we help you design your own. As a member of PwC you will have personal ownership of your career path.
We recruit top talent with a focus on diversity and inclusion.
What we do
PwC provides industry-focused Assurance, Tax, and business consulting services to build public trust and enhance value for our clients and our stakeholders.
Stay informed through your school’s career center, student organizations as well as connecting with us digitally.