We’ll provide the platform to help shape your career.
Members of our US Advisory practice work with practitioners from across the firm who have the right mix of industry and functional expertise to help our clients address their most complex business issues from strategy through execution. Our professionals bring the right skills and mix of diverse backgrounds and experience—providing our clients with unique perspectives and bold insights.
Our US Advisory practice has experienced significant growth over the past few years—it has grown through the expansion of new clients, record setting new hire classes (campus and experienced), as well as a number of strategic acquisitions. As a result, we have become one of the world’s top consulting organizations—giving our practitioners tremendous development and advancement opportunities.
Opportunity of a lifetime
Your career. Your development. Your learning. Your choices.
- You will work with the most talented individuals in the consulting industry to help our clients address their issues from strategy through execution.
- You will be part of an inclusive, learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- You will have a variety of challenging opportunities that will provide unparalleled career development, coaching and global perspective.
You will kick-off your career at one of the most reputable business consulting firms in the US.
We offer our new hires:
- The opportunity to serve diverse clients as a generalist across multiple competencies and industries, or as a specialist within one competency and industry.
- Immersive training in core consulting skills and continuous growth and development through your day-to-day work, coaching and mentoring, as well as formal training tailored to your needs and career growth.
- A virtual and in-person community—designed for our Associates and Experienced Associates—focused on building leadership, professional and technical skills, internal networking to cultivate relationships, helping to grow your career as a consultant.
- Exposure to internal tours across PwC to understand the business, help grow the practice, and to expand on your skills.
- Ability to contribute to business development and thought leadership.
- Competitive total rewards package combining base salary, sign on bonus and benefits package.
- Opportunities to give back to the community through a variety of corporate responsibility initiatives.
Client service opportunities
Across industries, we help clients improve business performance, effectively manage crisis situations and extract value from transactions through Consulting, Deals and Forensics—setting us apart from other firms.
Consulting—you will help our clients improve business processes, transform organizations and implement technologies needed to run the business leveraging our skills within:
- Management Consulting
- Technology Consulting
- Risk Consulting
Deals—you will help clients get the best deals done at the appropriate price, negotiating terms with leverage and control, reducing risk and enabling smooth post-deal integration. Our Deals competencies are:
- Transaction Services
- Business Recovery Services
Forensics—you will help clients prevent, confront and remediate regulatory, legal and commercial challenges as a result of unplanned events. Our Forensic competencies are:
- Forensic Technology