- Named one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2005-2014.
- Ranked #1 on Training's "Top 125" list in 2008, 2009, and 2010; inducted into Training Top 10 Hall of Fame 2011.
- Received Gold Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning Award 2011: Best Use of Blended Learning.
- PwC ranked #4 world's "Most Admired Knowledge Enterprises" in the 2010 Global MAKE study.
- Received PR News Corporate Social Responsibility Awards in two categories in 2009: Diversity Communications and Human Rights.
- Received a 100% rating with the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's Corporate Equality Index in 2006-2014.
- Recipient of the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve's (ESGR) Seven Seals Award
- One of G.I. Job's Top 100 military friendly employers from 2011 through 2013
- Ranked #2 on DiversityInc's 2013 "Top 50 Companies for Diversity" list.
- Ranked in the Top 10 on five 2013 DiversityInc specialty lists: #1 - Recruitment & Retention; #1 - Executive Women; #8 - Asian Americans; #10 - Global Diversity; #10 - GLBT
- Received a 100% rating with the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's Corporate Equality Index, 2006-2014
- Winner of the Profiles in Diversity Journal's International Innovations in Diversity Award, 2012 and 2009
- Recipient of the 2012 NABA Corporate Partner of the Year Award
- Winner of the 2009 Point Inspiration Award for GLBT inclusion
- Ranked among the "Top 10 Companies for Working Mothers" by Working Mother magazine, 2004-2012
- Winner of the Catalyst Award, 2007
- Ranked among Working Mother's "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" in 2005-2013
- Ranked among the "Best Adoption-Friendly Workplaces" by the Dave Thomas Adoption Foundation, 2011 - 2012
- Ranked among the "Top 50 Companies for Fertility and Adoption Benefits" by Conceive magazine in 2010
- Ranked among the 100 Top Companies for Remote Jobs in 2014
Firm facts and recognition
PwC is one of the world's largest providers of Assurance, Tax, and business consulting services. We believe that the best outcomes are achieved through close collaboration with our clients and the many stakeholder communities we serve. So every day, our people work hard to build strong relationships with others and understand the issues and aspirations that drive them.
What we do
PwC provides industry-focused Assurance, Tax, and consulting services to build public trust and enhance value for our clients and our stakeholders.