As an MBA— you bring rich work experience and knowledge, along with a highly valued degree. We offer our MBA new hires:
- The opportunity to service clients within Financial Services, Healthcare, Products & Services (Automotive, Energy, Entertainment, Media & Communications, Private Equity, Retail & Consumer, Technology, etc.), as well as across multiple geographies and service offerings.
- Continuous growth and development opportunities through your day-to-day work, coaching and mentoring, networking, business development, and formal training tailored to your needs and career growth.
- Career defining opportunities, which include team management responsibilities, access to senior-level client contacts, global client engagements, international long-term assignments, and internal tours with leadership or within other areas of the business.
- Accelerated career path and promotion eligibility to Manager.
- Competitive total rewards package combining base salary, sign on bonus and financial and non financial benefits. Ability to contribute to business development and thought leadership.
- Opportunities to give back to the community through a variety of corporate responsibility initiatives.
Client service opportunities
Across industries, we help clients improve business performance, effectively manage crisis situations and extract value from transactions through Consulting, Deals and Forensics— setting us apart from other firms.
You will help our clients improve business processes, transform organizations and implement technologies needed to run the business leveraging our skills within:
- Management Consulting—provide innovative solutions and help clients with their business strategy, operations, supply chain and logistics, sales and marketing, customer experience, human resources, finance organizations, and more.
- Technology consulting—explore innovative ways to help clients transform their business through technology such as cloud computing, extracting value from enterprise data, and securing intellectual property and systems from cyber attacks.
- Risk Consulting—help clients manage small and large threats to their business by identifying risks to the enterprise, implementing systems and processes, and responding to crises.
We help clients get the best deals done at the appropriate price, negotiating terms with leverage and control, reducing risk and enabling smooth post-deal integration. Our Deals competencies are:
- Transaction Services
- Business Recovery Services
To learn more about deals
We help clients prevent, confront and remediate regulatory, legal and commercial challenges as a result of unplanned events. Our Forensic competencies are:
- Forensic Technology
To learn more about forensics