PwC is proud to participate in a number of exciting industry events to debate the issues that will shape the world’s infrastructure. To learn how you can tap into our infrastructure insight and resources—from regulatory issues to financing to planning to execution and governance, join us at one or all of these conferences, or contact us directly.
- InfraAmerica's Infrastructure Investors Forum Feb 25, 2014 (sponsor/speak) – Rob McCeney speaking on M&A hotspots in the Utilities sector
- PwC sponsors the GreenGov Symposium Sept 24-26, 2012 (Washington, DC) and moderates a panel on sustainable transportation
- PwC sponsors the American Nuclear Society Annual Meeting June 24-28, 2012 (Chicago, IL) and exhibits at DD&R and ICAPP 2012
- Transportation Research Board Jan 22-26 (patron)
- Airport Cities World Conference & Exhibition (platinum sponsor/speaker) April 25-27, 2012, Denver, CO, USA
- Public Building Services, GSA - May 15-17 (exhibiting)