Planning for and responding to a crisis
Gaps in the Apps: Why the traditional security lifecycle no longer works
PwC's Gary Loveland and Joseph Nocera discuss mobile banking app security and how financial institutions can enhance security to guard against financial and reputational risk.
PwC works with clients to quickly identify and isolate failure points and help implement sustainable remediation efforts. Our teams have the depth of knowledge to investigate underlying causes of a crisis. We can recommend and help implement improvements. In addition, we can create or strengthen existing policies, systems, procedures, and training to sustain these improvements.
We also help clients improve liquidity through credit crises, improve internal controls and risk management regarding rogue trading, address credit crisis-related litigation issues, and prevent fraud by providing internal controls and risk management around rogue trading. Finally, we can address litigation arising from the credit crisis, investigate underlying causes, and implement sustainable remediation activities.
Our areas of expertise:
- Liquidity management: assist clients through credit crunch and other market forces to optimize/improve liquidity position
- Develop enhanced governance, risk and compliance structures
- Fraud prevention: assist clients with internal controls and risk management around rogue trading
- Assist clients with litigation from credit crisis and other issues that may arise
- Work with clients to identify and isolate failures
- Help implement sustainable remediation activities
- Assist clients in navigating mortgage servicing reform issues
- Help investigate underlying causes
- Address risks and remediation from cyber threats
- Work with clients to create or strengthen existing policies, systems, procedures, and training to sustain improvements
Featured thought leadership and related resources: