Supporting the client growth and cost management agenda
Banking views: Current trends and challenges in banking
Watch John Garvey, US Leader Banking & Capital Markets, as he discusses current trends and challenges in banking.
Shareholders are expecting banks to focus on profitable growth while managing expenses and responding to increased regulatory pressures. We can assist retail banking and commercial institutions align their business strategy to operational execution. Institutions will also have to respond to technology driven disruptors that will impact both current and future business models. We can also assist clients across the entire “Growth” value chain from strategy, operations, technology, product development, customer and data analytics to performance optimization.
Our areas of expertise:
- Payments: help FS and non-FS clients create and capitalize on new revenue streams
- Wealth management: help clients grow their practice
- Facilitate client alignment of business strategy to operational execution, optimize branch structure to respond to new disruptive customer channels & options
- Assist in the development of customer segmentation strategies, new product development and new customer channels (e.g. Mobile); help develop data architecture, data management and data quality processes and procedures to support a single view; analyze data from silo repositories to demonstrate value of integration
- Work with client to integrate legacy systems and procedures
- Assist retail banking and commercial institutions with strategy, customer assessments and pricing
Featured thought leadership and related resources: