Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Additional Information
Official National Registry of CPE Sponsors’ Statement
||PricewaterhouseCoopers LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
||Additionally, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a Quality Assurance Service (QAS) sponsor of continuing professional education.
NASBA National Registry of CPE Sponsors – Sponsor License Number 107709
QAS ID: 061
State of New York – Sponsor License Number 000441
In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits are granted based on a 50-minute hour.
Please direct any complaints to:
PDP Managing Director
+1 (816) 218 1624
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Requirements & Information
PDP Live Webcast Series
In order to receive CPE credit for any PDP Live Webcast Event you must:
- Stay on for the entire program and respond to all questions asked during the Live Webcast (you will be prompted to do so); currently, participants must answer at least four questions for every 60 minutes of content in order for the participant to receive the stated CPE credits.
- Complete the course evaluation at the end of the program.
- Unfortunately, CPE credits will not be awarded should technical difficulties arise. Additionally, we are prohibited from awarding CPE credits to those participants who do not satisfy the attendance and participation requirements set forth for all Live Webcast Events as outlined above.
Instructor-led Seminars section
In order to receive CPE credit for any PDP Instructor-led Seminar Event you must:
- Sign the provided Sign-in Sheet provided to you by the instructor or seminar facilitator.
- CPE certificates are typically delivered to participants within 60-90 business days of each event and are delivered to the email address provided by the participant during registration for the seminar.