PwC was busy during SXSW Interactive 2014. Review our highlights from each day:
- SXSW Interactive has come to a close. PwC's Jake McKee recaps PwC's week at SXSW.
- Our friend the sun made an appearance on Monday, making PwC’s sunglass give-a-way a hit
- Attendees posed for ‘selfies’ in the Green Room and tweeted their photos to friends
- The trends are in: privacy, creativity and crowdfunding take the lead
- See what made our SXSW Green Room & Lounge a sanctuary for speakers
- The PwC Social Command Center continues to monitor trends and respond to attendees
- To help SXSW-ers explore Austin, PwC has provided helpful guides
- Rain or shine SXSW continues on. Hear how our rapid response team helped hundreds of people.
- Need a ride? We will do you one better! See how our pedicabs are conquering the city in style.
- Games & work? Learn about how PwC's Kat Mandelstein is motivating employees and making the workplace more fun.
- PwC Social Command Center launched with pedicab scheduling for interactive attendees
- David Neff hosted a session on “Ethics & Future of Crowdfunding for Communities”
- Mosh pit of SXSW social experts competed in a game show style panel, with special MC Sean McDonald