Dropping revenues and customer metrics indicated a new customer experience strategy was needed.
What the company thought customers valued was not what customers actually valued.
- Where did they need to invest further in the customer?
- Where did they need to stop investing in the customer?
Valuable insights sourced from PwC’s proprietary voice-of-the customer tools:
- “Voices to choices” qualitative research
- “Experience Radar” quantitative modeling
- A granular analysis based upon extensive customer journey mapping
Impact on client's business
- A valuable understanding of how the customer buys on quality instead of price.
- A vision for the future, including a new mobile strategy, and how to get there with cost-effective results.
- Where to invest in innovation and at what pace.