This leading wealth management provider wanted to look ahead to see how an enhanced digital experience could secure tomorrow’s customers today. But to get there it needed to bring its business units together to effect a unified shift in the way it delivers its brand on a digital platform.
- Current-state digital functionality built reactively over time.
- Technology strategy not connected to its business strategy.
- Needed to shift from a 3-5 month outlook to a 3-5 year outlook.
Our team of advisors brought a combination of deep financial services experience, customer impact knowledge, social and digital experience, and industry-based technology capabilities to this project. This experienced team provided a comprehensive view into:
- Current customer experience “pain points”;
- Strengths and weaknesses of their current technology infrastructure;
- The client’s future competitive landscape;
- How digital solutions can help to differentiate the brand now and in the future.
Impact on client's business
- Technology strategy and business strategy in full alignment.
- Senior executives can now see the digital platform’s role in growth for the company and the brand, with a roadmap to take them there.
- Benchmarks are in place to measure performance against industry peers.
- Ongoing performance metrics also in place.
- A quantifiable basis now exists for introducing new digital capabilities in the future.