Transform its cost structure and operating model to position itself for future growth by:
- Addressing the organizational and operating model challenges resulting from recent acquisitions and industry shifts (license to more of a ‘software-as-a-service’ position).
- Identifying cost savings and process and operating model streamline opportunities.
- Planning for investment in the most promising growth areas of the business to enable future grow.
Define and help implement turnaround initiatives by:
- Applying our Fit for Growth* methodology to analyze and target specific areas for cost reduction, operating model transformation, and investments.
- Collaborating with company leaders across the business, HR, Finance, and Operations to help design the new operating model to improve efficiency and reinvigorate growth.
- Transforming the organization by improving its global workforce.
* Fit for Growth is a registered service mark of PwC Strategy& LLC in the United States
Impact on client’s business
Successful repositioning and $100 million in uplift in year one:
- The company achieved $100 million in EBIT uplift in the first year and identified an additional $150 million in year two.
- It has the potential to find a total of $378 million in uplift.
- The operating model transformation enabled the fundamental repositioning of the business and its right to win.