Labour Law Services
View this page in:
How can we help?
Our team of legal professionals can provide full scope services in the area of labour law to our clients, including:
Consulting on matters in the area of labour relations:
- Establishing internal regulations, working schedule and remuneration policy;
- Developing/negotiating the collective agreement;
- Establishing and termination of employment relations with personnel;
- Concluding contracts with CEO/Director/General Director;
- Processing of employees’ personal data.
Drafting required documentation:
- Labour agreements with ordinary personnel;
- Labour contracts with management;
- Collective agreement;
- Internal working regulations;
- Labour remuneration policy;
- Other internal policies/regulations.
Performing healthcheck of the existing documentation:
- Verifying compliance of existing HR documents with the requirements of the law;
- Amending/improving the existing HR documents
Assisting with labour disputes resolution
- Identifying preconditions for potential labour conflicts;
- Advising on possible preventive measures;
- Helping in mediation/negotiation processes;
- Supporting employers in court proceedings.