CIPD Certificate in LD Practice (CLDP)
View this page in:
Who is CIPD CLDP for?
The qualification is recommended to those who are:
- new to L&D
- working in the field of L&D in a support role and wish to develop their knowledge and skills
- responsible for L&D activities and decisions within an organisation without a specialist function
- contracted as employees or independent consultants within the field of L&D
- looking to further their L&D career with a professional qualification.
On completion of the Certificate you will:
- gain the knowledge, skills and behaviours required of a professional L&D practitioner
- understand what factors impact an organisation’s resourcing and talent planning activities
- undertaking a learning needs analysis
- know the Coaching skills for the workplace
- find out how evaluate L&D activities, preparing, designing and delivering L&D activities.
Join this unique programme with PwC’s Academy now!
At The Academy, we have years of experience in delivering professional qualifications, training over 3000 delegates per year in different areas of expertise including HR. Our tutors are leading HR consultants who are all certified themselves and possess extensive teaching and interpersonal skills. The Academy simply gives you the opportunity to benefit from PwC’s global network and its accumulated knowledge, to ensure that we bring the highest value to your business.
CIPD Certificate in L&D Practice programme structure
Module I (3 days)
- Introduction and Developing yourself as an effective L&D professional (2 days)
- Understanding Organizations and the Role of L&D (1 day)
Module II (3 days)
- Recording, Analyzing and using L&D Information (1 day)
- Undertaking a Learning Needs Analysis (1 day)
- Preparing and Designing L&D Activities (1 day)
Module III (4 days)
- Delivering L&D Activities (2 days)
- Evaluating L&D Activities (1 day)
- Coaching Skills for the Workplace (1 day)
21-23 March 2014/Module 1
30 May - 1 June 2014/Module 2
1 - 4 July 2014/Module 3
12-14 July 2014/Module 1
20-22 September 20143/Module 2
21-24 November 2014/Module 3
PwC premises, Zhylianska Str., 75 , Kiev
9.30 a. m. - 17.00 p. m.
training materials and the exam are conducted in the English language
The courses are led by PwC professionals, who are CIPD accredited and have excellent training skills and extensive experience in introducing HR and L&D topics and its practical application. With the course, you will receive study materials developed by CIPD and PwC experts and full support from the tutors.