PwC Academy is pleased to invite you to CIMA qualification Business Performance Management in Kyiv and Donetsk!
CIMA is the most relevant accounting qualification for business.
Becoming a chartered management accountant can accelerate your career and boost your salary. It is a proven path to business success.
Most accounting qualifications train people for private practice, working on external audit and tax issues.
CIMA prepares people for a career in business. It teaches skills for strategic advice, managing risk and making key decisions.
The research found that compared to the other bodies, CIMA's syllabus consistently provides:
The CIMA diploma in performance management in Russian provides the following benefits to the holders:
This tailored qualification is for management accounting specialists, finance professionals, accountants and non financial managers who want skills in using finance information for management decision making and to become CIMA-accredited professionals.
Students will gain:
• enhanced understanding of management accounting fundamentals
• knowledge of key performance appraisal tools and techniques
• skills in using finance information for management decision making and skills in performance management
• an opportunity to immediately contribute to the decision making process
• experience in making professional judgements relevant to application of knowledge and skills
The CIMA diploma in performance management syllabus comprises two compulsory modules:
• Cost accounting systems
• Forecasting and budgeting techniques
• Dealing with uncertainty in analysis
• Managing short-term finance
• Pricing and product decisions
• Cost planning and analysis for competitive advantage
• Budgeting and management control
• Control and performance management of responsibility centres
The PwC Academy has a proven track record of delivering management accounting and financial management training. The PwC Academy faculty have broad practical experience as well as experience in developing and delivering professional training courses. All our tutors earned university degrees and/or professional qualifications in the USA or UK. PricewaterhouseCoopers offers flexible tuition options tailored to meet the students’ specific academic backgrounds and preferences.
Training materials provided to students include CIMA-approved materials translated into Russian and latest learning aids developed by PricewaterhouseCoopers. The PwC Academy provides full administrative support of the study process.