View this page in:
Systems solutions in accounting and financial reporting
- Re-designing charts of accounts
- Post-implementation reviews of accounting and consolidation systems
- Tax and deferred tax optimisation solutions
- Specific systems solutions for IFRS and statutory reporting
Accounting policies and interpretations
Financial reporting developments
- Design/ review of appropriate accounting policies
- Advice on applying accounting policies
- Quantitative and qualitative impact of changes to accounting policies
- Expert opinions on specific IFRS / other GAAP issues
- Analysis of the impact of new developments or accounting policies
- Support in the implementation of new financial reporting requirements
- Review of compliance with new financial reporting requirements
- Compliance with debt covenants
- Procedures tailored specifically to the company's needs
- Client-tailored training in accounting and financial reporting matters
- Open seminars
PwC has a team of highly-skilled consultants with practical knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP and Ukrainian Accounting Standards, who have expertise in accounting and financial reporting systems,
We work closely with our tax experts and system and process specialists in order to deliver specific accounting system solutions, give support during the implementation of new standards and also provide our clients with comprehensive accounting advice or expert opinions.
PwC's chief advantage is that our advice is tailored to specific industry or sector practices, based on the experience and knowledge gained by our specialized industry groups.
You will save time and receive top quality practical solutions. We will fully support you in implementing these solution, should you decide to work with us.