PwC CEE has released a report on our corporate responsibility activities, which shares case studies and highlights and measures of the impact of our activities. The report “Creating value through responsible leadership” details our corporate responsibility strategy, which centres around: responsible business, diversity and inclusion, community engagement and environmental stewardship.
Highlights for FY2013:
- Our people are engaged in corporate responsibility: 1114 PwC people volunteered in community activities
- We share our skills and expertise to benefit the community: PwC people did more than 4600 hours of volunteer work for the community, of which more than 90% consisted of skilled volunteering or pro-bono work
- PwC CEE raised more than $155 000 for charitable causes
- We have a diverse workforce of 60% women and 40% men; we are working toward advancing women to leadership and 21% of our partners are women
- We are looking at ways to reduce our carbon footprint. Emissions for FY13 totalled 8 472 140 kgCO2e (from our reporting countries: Czech Republic, Hungary, Latvia, Macedonia, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Ukraine).