Transaction and Crisis Management
Transaction Services: Valuation and Strategy
We offer professional services in the valuation of shares or other business interests for commercial or statutory (stamp duty) purposes. We bring objectivity, balanced with advocacy and credibility to the process.
We offer an objective, independent assessment of:
- Industry conditions and risk factors;
- Management and workforce;
- Financial performance and asset values;
- Future prospects;
- Marketability of the business or shares; and
- Value of patents, trademarks, licenses and other similar rights.
As part of our valuation services, our Valuation and Strategy team can also provide Independent Expert Valuation Reports for:
- Purchase Price Allocations (PPA);
- Impairment reviews (IFRS);
- Share options, contracts, pensions and other assets; and
- Business and asset valuations.