Thai Tax 2012 Booklet: A new report from PwC
PwC Thailand (PricewaterhouseCoopers) would like to share with you our latest research paper 'Thai Tax 2012 Booklet' (issued on 1 Aug 2012).
The booklet offers general information on Thailand's tax system and primary assistance to those investing in Thailand.
A few highlights from the report include:
- Tax incentives - the Board of Investment (BoI), IEAT free zone, duty free zone, regional operating headquarters and international procurement centre
- Corporate income tax - taxable entities, taxable income, capital gains, exemptions, computation of net profit
- Personal income tax - taxable persons, tax rates, withholding tax, penalties and surcharge
- Value Added Tax - basis of taxation, taxpayers, exemptions, tax rates, computation
- Local taxes - basis of taxation, local development tax and house and land tax
- Customs duties - customs controls and procedures, customs incentives schemes and offence and penalties
- Excise tax - basis of taxation, taxable goods and services
- Petroleum income tax - taxable income, tax administration and penalties and surcharge
A copy of the report can be downloaded at: http://www.pwc.com/th/en/publications/thai-tax-2013-booklet.jhtml