Manager (Accounting Manager/ Senior Manager for Tax Outsourcing)
Accounting Manager/ Senior Manager for Tax Outsourcing
Tax and Legal
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage, direct, and monitor multiple client services teams on client engagements in all areas relating to accounting functions and financial reporting. This position will be responsible for daily, weekly and monthly and annual accounting tasks and activities.
- Plan, execute, direct, and complete projects/tasks in a wide variety of industries within the deadline.
- Provide effective accounting services, consulting, and compliance expertise to clients and manage to budget.
- Manage, develop, train, and mentor staff and assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews.
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, make sure deadlines are met, and lead change efforts effectively.
- Consult, work with, and service client to make recommendations on business and process improvement and serve as a business advisor to client.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in accounting, finance, taxation, law or related field.
- 8-12 years of experiences for Manager Level and 12 or more years of experience for Senior Manager Level with excellent technical knowledge with at least 3 years in management level.
- Computer literacy and excellent command of English.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Strong leadership, business development, recruiting, training, coaching, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.