Customs and International Trade Consultant
Worldtrade Management Services (WMS)
Our consultants deal with projects including valuation of imports and exports, duty reliefs, tariff classification, country of origin, duty preferences and legal restructuring to ensure our clients are duty and tax efficient across the global supply chain.
- Detailed knowledge of customs and international trade issues in Asia (especially within ASEAN) and an understanding of how these issues impact upon our clients’ business.
- Well-developed project management skills.
- The ability to understand and present complex issues clearly and concisely.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Thai is essential for this position.
- Exceptional candidates with a background in accounting, finance, law, and supply chain will also be considered.