Business Continuity Management (Assistant Manager/ Manager )
Assistant Manager/ Manager
The successful candidate will be able to deliver tailored BCM cycle approach to improving an organization’s resiliency and recoverability capabilities, harnesses the strength of our knowledge and industry experience, business process optimization, technology infrastructure improvement, and risk and compliance experience.
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and Risk Assessment: An enterprise-wide understanding of key business functions and processes
- Recovery Strategy Selection: Identifying practical and cost-effective strategies
- Business Continuity Plan (BCP), Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) and Crisis Management Plan (CMP) Development: Using a workshop approach stressing realistic plans to recover after a disruption
- BCP Testing and Maintenance: Testing that increasingly challenges your teams
- BCM Programme Evaluation Including Individual Plan Assessments: Understanding how your programme compares to existing standards and other companies
- Emergency Preparedness Evaluation and Plan Development: Helping our client’s ensure the life safety of their employees
Job Requirement Essential
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in business continuity function or related field(s).
- Having experience in IT, banking or a consultancy firm is a plus.
- Possess strong analytical, organisational, and decision-making skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills. Must be able to interface and coordinate work efficiently and effectively with business partners in remote locations.
- Must be a leader and a productive team player.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication / presentation skills in English and Thai.