Marketing Communication/ Business Development
In support of Marketing Communications and Business Development Team in the Consulting practice, you will be responsible to harness the knowledge of our people to help them deliver and create value for our clients by compilation, availability and sharing of knowledge assets contained in our inventory. You will support the team to drive effective communication programmes executed through a combination of media relations and wide-ranging networking activities to identify PwC positioning opportunities in the market.
- Keep tracking and knowledge-sharing in terms of local/global business environment, industry trends within our consulting practice, including identifying the external issues that impact our business;
- Work closely with the team seeking opportunity to leverage demonstrable value and deliver specific outcomes from PwC’s thought-leadership throughout the public and private sectors;
- Be the point of contact on all matters related to knowledge sharing within our consulting practice to deliver useful information (e.g. proposals, research materials, marketing collaterals, thought leaderships etc.) into value for the benefit of our clients;
- Support the implementation and help drive the roll-out a programme of media and communications initiatives intended to maximise the PwC share of voice and favourable perception (of PwC and selected partners and capabilities);
- Assist in editorial writing, proofreading, translating of marketing related collaterals ,thought leadership pieces and media materials;
- Support and leverage all aspects of the PwC marketing programme e.g. events, seminars and sponsorships; and
- Receive enquires and channel them to the appropriate parties for follow up
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing or Marketing-related discipline;
- Experience in managing strategic communications in large, multi-functional organisations;
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the contemporary business and economic environment and the role of marketing, business development, strategic communications and media relations in the professional services’ marketing mix;
- Must have strong Research skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English ;
- Able to multi-task and cope under pressure in a dynamic working environment;
- Meticulous and detail-oriented in delivering quality and consistent work;
- A team-player with a creative, pro-active and enthusiastic personality; and
- Confidence - enabling effective interaction with staff and decision-makers at all levels of an organisation.