Marketing Communications/ Business Development (Senior Associate)
In support of Marketing Communications and Business Development Team in the Consulting practice, you will be responsible to harness the knowledge of our people to help them deliver and create value for our clients by compilation, availability and sharing of knowledge assets contained in our inventory. You will support the team to drive effective communication programmes executed through a combination of media relations and wide-ranging networking activities to identify PwC positioning opportunities in the market.
- Manage all aspects of the PwC marketing programme e.g. events, seminars and sponsorships
- Receive enquires and channel them to the appropriate parties for follow up
- Keep tracking and knowledge-sharing in terms of local/global business environment, industry trends within our consulting practice, including identifying the external issues that impact our business
- Be the point of contact on all matters related to knowledge sharing within our consulting practice to deliver useful information (e.g. proposals, research materials, marketing collaterals, thought leaderships etc.) into value for the benefit of our clients
- Assist in editorial writing, proofreading, translating of marketing related collaterals ,thought leadership pieces and media materials
- 4-6 years of work experience in Marketing or related field.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing or Marketing-related discipline;
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the contemporary business and economic environment and the role of marketing & business development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English ;
- Able to multi-task and cope under pressure in a dynamic working environment;
- Meticulous and detail-oriented in delivering quality and consistent work;
- Pro –active, assertive and enthusiastic personality; and
- Confidence - enabling effective interaction with staff and decision-makers at all levels of an organization