IT Security Consultant (Associate/Senior Associate)
Associate/Senior Associate (TECH Advisory Services)
PricewaterhouseCoopers is seeking the bright and talented individuals with strong IT security and IT technical backgrounds and a desire to provide IT consulting services for clients in various industries. You will provide advisory services focused on IT security related services. Project members are provided the opportunity to interact with senior management as well as the opportunity to enhance their skills in the areas of technical competency, business development, client service and people development.
Job Requirement Essential
We are looking for graduates and experienced candidates who can demonstrate:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, MIS and any IT related fields.
- 1 - 5 years of working experiences in IT security, IT technical background and / or industry knowledge. Working experiences in big 4 companies are preferable.
- Strong IT security and IT technical knowledge as well as working experiences in any of the following areas: Strong database management system including Data Gap Analysis, IAS39, Business Process
- Network security controls including firewall, router, IDS/IPS security configuration and security review.
- Operating system configuration and security review for any of various platforms: Mainframe, Windows NT/2000/2003, UNIX, Middleware, Oracle/SQL databases. This includes vulnerability assessment by using scanning tools.
- Penetration testing at both network and web application level.
- Security audit tools available such as Nessus, IIS, WebInspect, PhoneSweep, etc and hardware/software security implementation.
- Identity and access management solutions and implementation.
- ISO/IEC 17799:2005 and ISO/IEC 27001:2005 concepts.
- Data privacy/data loss protection.
- Understanding of business security practices, security controls and risk management concepts.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Excellent teamwork and inter-personal skills.
- Self-motivated individuals that are willing to develop solutions on their own or in a team of highly skilled professionals.
- Rapid learning capability and able to work under pressure.
- Strong in written and spoken Thai and English language.
- Multi-national and/or cross border project experience is an advantage;
- Relevant experience assisting with proposal development and presentations is an advantage. Related certifications are a plus e.g., CISSP, CISA, CCNA, SANS, GIAC, MCSE, MCP, ISO27001 lead auditor, etc.
- Good leadership skill
- Demonstrated “Can-do” attitude and eagerness to learn
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and problem identification skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment which requires greater flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work independently or as a team and work well under pressure , time constraints and difficult situations
- Good relationship building, interpersonal, communications, and persuasive skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English and Thai