Financial Risk Consultant
Working under PwC forensics - we combine financial, accounting and regulatory knowledge with deep technical and industry experience to assist our clients in confronting the regulatory, legal and commercial challenges as a result of unplanned events. We apply technology-based solutions to information management and electronic-discovery demands, advise clients on ways to mitigate risk, improve corporate compliance and key business processes. We serve as expert witnesses addressing critical business issues in litigation and regulatory proceedings.
As a member of PwC Thailand - Forensics Services practice, you will help identify and analyze vulnerabilities in order to manage and mitigate risk. Our in-depth process of forensic accounting and forensic technology diagnosis allows our clients to continue their business, recover lost funds and halt further economic losses.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Higher.
- 1-3 years of external audit experience, ideally with exposure to financial services and insurance sectors.
- Team player with strong technical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Background in accounting, corporate finance, corporate security/investigations or internal/external audit functions.
- Thorough understanding of effective corporate ethics, compliance, and transparency programs in Banking industry and products, counter-fraud measures and internal control methodologies, terminology and design effectiveness.
- Knowledge of conducting internal investigations and inquiries on corporate entities and affiliates, commercial and banking sector intelligence-gathering.
- Considerable understanding of effective corporate ethics, compliance, and transparency programs, and public and private sector counter-fraud measures.
- Knowledge of business processes and industry insight.
- Strong financial and business analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively multiple, concurrent projects and meet deadlines while working both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively according to strict deadlines.
- Knowledge presenting facts, findings and observations to interested parties, including internal and external auditors.