Internal Firm Service
- To manage and prepare Desktops/Laptops for internal staff (>1,000 PCs);
- To diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues;
- To conduct research in IT, using available information resources in order to resolve users’ questions;
- To advise users on appropriate action regarding hardware and software in accordance with the firm's policy;
- To monitor and maintain IT infrastructure (LAN, WAN, servers and applications);
- To provide basic IT training for users.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field;
- A fair command of English (reading, writing and speaking) with the capability to improve;
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to maintain and support computer hardware, and software including Windows 7, MS Office, LAN, Internet and Business Applications;
- Willingness to work outside normal business hours;
- Willingness to work on short-term assignments outside Thailand;
- Ability to learn new IT technology;
- Team player;
- Experience not required but would be an advantage.