Risk & Quality (Assistant)
Internal Firm Service - Risk & Quality
- Conduct anti-money laundering (AML) checks following client due diligence and AML policies and procedures.
- Collate information from internal and external sources for client information (company and regulatory websites, world-check.com, Companies House, etc.)
- Communicate and follow up with engagement teams and clients to compile required engagement information.
- Answer client questions about CDD progress and any problems engagement teams are facing.
- Provide guidance on AMLCCS and CDD progress.
- Support the R&Q team on risk management monitoring processes.
- Other work assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration
- 0-2 year of experiences
- Good command of English
- Computer literacy