Deputy Manager - Recruitment
PricewaterhouseCoopers is one of the world's leading professional services organisations. Drawing on knowledge and skills of 169,000 people in 158 countries, we help our clients solve complex business problems and measurably enhance their ability to build value, manage risk and improve performance.
Our Thailand office employs more than 1,200 people and is fully supported by our international network of expertise.
We are looking for an HR Recruitment Professional to join our Central Recruitment team.
- Work with HR CRM and/or hiring managers on recruitment.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
- Manage sourcing process;
- Post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
- Fully utilize the PwC career site to assist in recruiting.
- Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Campus Recruitment:
- Coordinate college recruiting initiatives.
- Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition.
- Develop working relationships within colleges to aid in recruiting.
- Perform other special projects as assigned.
- Locate and document where to find ideal candidates.
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
- Create contacts within industry.
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Perform other recruitment special projects as assigned.
Job Requirement Essential
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field.
- 4-6 years’ experience of recruitment and selection – preferably from executive search firms.
- Preferably experience in global organizations / leading Consulting firms.
- Able to communicate well with all levels of organization and able to confront and challenge resistance & issues, excellent interpersonal skill.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English with computer literacy (Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint).